Friday, October 12, 2012

Beginnings


For the past few months, I’ve been reading old art history textbooks, identifying artists that interest me, and exploring the works they produce. I’ve then systematically selected my favorite pieces, eventually witling away at the competition until only one is left to represent each artist.

Until now, these images have languished on my hard drive in a folder named “1perArtist.” But why not share them? I started this project as a way to continue learning after completing my formal education. So let’s learn together.

Each week I'll focus on a different artist and share one work of art that particularly appeals to me. I can’t promise you’ll always agree with my selections, but I hope you’ll enjoy the time we spend together. I encourage you to comment, share your own favorites, or request specific artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment